Love stories, Marriage, Relationships and Health Education. Sugar mummies and dadies are welcome here.

DOWNLOAD HOT VIDEO BELLOW

LEARN BELLOW HOW TO MAKE LOVE WITH FAT GIRLS

CHECK HOT VIDEO BELLOW

Thursday, March 5, 2020

What makes a girl and a woman sexy?

Eyes - love looking into a gorgeous set of brown eyes, could get lost
Hair - Full and appropriately cut.  Awesome.
Mouth and lips - luscious lips.  Perfect.
Breasts - need I say more?
Body - toned, athletic but not thin for me.  In shape, but Twiggy need not apply
Butt - need I say more?
Legs - along with the body, toned and athletic
Not a foot guy, but many would say feet.
Personality - first and foremost in my view.  I'll take avg looks and a great personality.
Open mindedness - willing to try new adventures
Smell - some women just smell great
Chemistry - some girls are sexy, regardless of size.  Intangible, but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment